FinExpert Audit Ltd has adopted a series of Website Privacy Policies in order to address the specific privacy concerns of certain groupings of individuals and specific regulations covered under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
3. Policy of Compliance
4.1 Personal Data
4.2 Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
4.4 Data Controller
Data Controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed.
4.5 Data Processor (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
4.6 Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
5.1 Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with personally identifiable information that may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
5.2 Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, your mobile operating system, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data, which are collected in order to optimize our infrastructure and Service.
5.3 Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
5.4 Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
6. How will this Data be Used?
FinExpert Audit Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
7. How Long is your Data Retained?
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, FinExpert Audit Ltd endeavors to retain your personal information only for as long as it believes is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the personal information was collected (including, for the purpose of meeting any legal, accounting, tax or other reporting requirements or obligations). We may, instead of destroying or erasing your personal information, make it anonymous such that it cannot be associated with or tracked back to you.
FinExpert Audit Ltd will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
8. Transfer of Data
We may share your personal information with other parties both in and outside of your home jurisdiction, and as result, your personal information may be collected, used, processed, stored or disclosed in Cyprus, and in some cases, other countries. Personal data is only transferred by us to another country if this is required or permitted under the applicable privacy legislation, in particular only in as far as a reasonable level of data protection is assured in the recipient country.
9. Disclosure of Data
9.1 Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, FinExpert Audit Ltd may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
9.2 Legal Requirements
FinExpert Audit Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- as permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements. In such a case, we will endeavor to not disclose more personal information than is required under the circumstances;
- to comply with valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas or court orders;
- to protect the rights and property of FinExpert Audit Ltd;
- during emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- where the personal information is publicly available; or
- with your consent where such consent is required by law.
10. How is Your Personal Data Protected?
FinExpert Audit Ltd endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data in question. These safeguards are designed to protect your personal data from loss and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure.
11. Your Rights
Under the GDPR and/or Privacy Shield regulations, you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability.
- If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
- You have the right to ask to see the personal information that we hold about you. If you want to review, verify or correct your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information set out below. Please note that any such communication must be in writing.
- When requesting access to your personal information, please note that we may request specific information from you to enable us to confirm your identity and right to access, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal information that we hold about you. We may charge you a fee to access your personal information; however, we will advise you of any fee in advance. If you require assistance in preparing your request, please contact our Privacy Officer.
- Your right to access the personal information that we hold about you is not absolute. There are instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide some or all of the personal information that we hold about you. In addition, the personal information may have been destroyed, erased or made anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant authorities if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR.
12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
13. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
14. Children's Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. Privacy Officer